In the middle of 2020’s global pandemic, we launched our annual pro bono project, “Brand Aid.” This is our opportunity to showcase our world-class positioning and branding skill, have some fun and boost the reputation and reach of a North Texas charity that desperately needs a strategy and brand lift.
Content Pilot employees have a servant heart and give back to our communities in important ways. Brand Aid builds on this spirit of generosity by furthering the missions of underfunded organizations that heroically serve north Texas.
What Types of Charities Should Apply?
Our qualifications are purposely broad to include as many worthy charities as possible. Our requirements are:
- The charity must be a 501(c)3 and employ at least three full-time staff
- You must have at least five active board members
- The charity must have filed at least two Form 990s
- The charity must serve North Texas residents
- The annual budget cannot exceed $20 million
- Your mission and purpose must be related to the visual and performing arts, children and families, early-childhood and K-12 education, animal welfare, health, social welfare, human rights, conservation and the environment.
Scope of our Brand Aid Work
Our scope of work includes:
- A positioning strategy session with charity executives and stakeholders called “Positioning-on-the-Fly™”
- Logo and identity design
- Design of four website pages: home, plus three interior pages
- Usage and brand guidelines
- Post-launch brand governance advice
Our Strategy and Brand Work for Charities
How and When to Apply
The application period is OPEN for six weeks until November 4, 2020. Please complete the following form and email any questions about the BrandAid or the application process to email@example.com.