When your work is interesting and you’re learning something new, it feels like you’re reborn a little bit every day. – Deborah McMurray
If you are entrepreneurial, a self-starter, motivated, passionate, love cool gadgets and technology, really smart, authentic, nice and fun . . . then you are the perfect candidate for us. Get ready to collaborate with the clients you serve, helping them solve problems and launch new brands, projects and ideas – and get ready to join our CP team as a “Pilot” and know that you’ll become an important contributor.
Our benefits are generous and compensation is competitive.
Senior Web/Visual Designer
Content Pilot is a fast-growing agency providing the best brands and technology solutions to the professional services, charitable and retail industries, with a specific focus on law firms. Our work has received national industry awards and we want you to help contribute to our growing success. You will have the chance to work on projects for many of the leading companies in these industries - in a fun, flexible and virtual work environment.
We are looking for a highly motivated, high-energy, self-starter to work alongside our diverse team of project managers, brand strategists and technologists. Our new Senior Designer will play a role in the creation of most projects – with a primary focus on web – applying a design aesthetic that is consistent with our clients and their brands. From pixels to print and logos to landing pages – you’ll be doing it all.
The Short Story
- Have 5+ years of relevant experience as a web designer, with experience working with law firms a huge plus.
- Create great design and humbly accept direction and feedback from others.
- Work quickly, question assumptions and ideate and iterate often.
- Create unique branding concepts and collateral materials that deliver a compelling message and align with the strategic direction of our clients.
- Offer never-seen-before web design that is unique and differentiating.
- Collaborate daily with our Design Director on projects that deliver the results our clients demand.
- Work directly with Strategists, Project Managers and Developers as a part of a collaborative team.
- Track and report daily project hours to ensure detailed billing reports are available at moment’s notice.
- Manage the day-to-day aspects of the Content Pilot brand, ensuring every communication adheres to our detailed brand requirements.
- Intimate knowledge of Adobe and Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and XD)
- Strong design skills and finesse, with a love for typography, colors and design grids.
- Working knowledge of the entire Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Experience with component-based design methodologies, such as Atomic Design.
- Proficiency crafting website designs that are accessible to visitors with disabilities, including compliance with WCAG 2.1 standards.
- Production skills that allow you to knockout photo backgrounds with ease and optimize images without thinking. Motion graphics and video editing skills a plus.
- Meticulous work habits, including a maniacal attention to detail and spelling, excellent organization, time management, workload balancing and ability to manage simultaneously occurring tasks in a deadline-driven business environment.
- Company-paid individual medical and dental Insurance. HSA optional.
- Short-term/long-term disability and life benefits.
- 401K - company matching at 3%. (Vesting schedule applies).
- 12 days paid time-off your first year, plus 9 company holidays per year.
Resumes submitted without salary requirements or portfolios will not be considered. Pay is commensurate with experience. No placement agencies.