When your work is interesting and you’re learning something new, it feels like you’re reborn a little bit every day. – Deborah McMurray
If you are entrepreneurial, a self-starter, motivated, passionate, love cool gadgets and technology, really smart, authentic, nice and fun . . . then you are the perfect candidate for us. Get ready to collaborate with the clients you serve, helping them solve problems and launch new brands, projects and ideas – and get ready to join our CP team as a “Pilot” and know that you’ll become an important contributor.
Our benefits are generous and compensation is competitive.
The Content Coordinator manages a wide variety of projects and deliverables for the company’s clients. This position reports directly to the Vice President – Content, and provides extensive opportunities for professional development and career mentoring. The Content Coordinator must be able to collaborate well with others and will have direct interaction with clients and a high level of responsibility for client satisfaction.
- Project planning and management of client campaigns and projects, including development of marketing plans, target/prospect lists, direct mail/email, marketing collateral, website content.
- Social media support for clients, including developing profiles/pages, creating a calendar/schedule for social media activities, drafting posts/updates, and uploading content on schedule as determined by calendar.
- Development of marketing collateral, including brochures, business cards, branded promotional items, greeting cards, stationery, signs, banners, and other materials, as needed. Includes managing a variety of outside vendors.
- Advertising campaign management, including working with project managers and graphic designers. Managing advertising placements, including researching rates, deadlines, reach, demographics. Assisting with creative concept development for ad campaigns.
- Public relations activities will include drafting of press releases, managing the client approval process, formatting/uploading approved content to distribution platforms, tracking and measuring of distribution/reach and preparing results reports for clients. Also includes activities to solicit speaking and writing opportunities for select clients.
- Managing the advertising review and approval process with the Texas State Bar, when required. This includes timely completion and submission of Approval Request Forms and Addendums, sending status updates or edits to client, and keeping records of all requests and approvals.
- Internal company responsibilities will include tracking and reporting billable and non-billable time by client and project, creating and maintaining client files.
- Assisting with proposals, seminars and other marketing and new business development activities.
- College degree required, with a major in English, Communications, Marketing or other relevant area of study.
- Must be an excellent writer and communicator.
- Previous work experience in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Social Media or other relevant area is preferred, including any relevant student internships or summer jobs. Very strong time management skills, able to work independently and diligently, without heavy supervision, to complete projects and meet deadlines.
Characteristics We Value
- Highly professional at all times, able to treat clients and coworkers with respect and kindness in every circumstance. Discrete and cautious with sensitive or confidential client information.
- Honest and forthcoming, quick to admit mistakes and take responsibility, willing to communicate openly and share feedback.
- Team player, willing to pitch in on any project and share the load, striving for team unity and a mutually supportive environment.
- Teachable and eager to learn, seeking information and requesting help when needed to perform or improve.
- Invested in excellence, with a strong desire to produce the highest quality of work and exceed expectations whenever possible.
How to Apply
Send your resume with a cover letter to email@example.com. Please proofread carefully before you send – we care a lot about spelling, grammar and attention to detail.
Client Service Delivery Manager
We are looking for a seasoned software project/process leader with business analyst and project management skills to step in and run high profile projects and take a leadership role in moving our process performance to the next level.
Do you enjoy working in the entrepreneurial, dynamic, and flexible environment of a small, but progressive technology consulting firm? Are you tired of being one fish in a big pond and would like to make a big, visible impact in your workplace and grow with your firm? If so, we should talk.
You will be responsible for managing software project implementations for our clients and moving our project delivery processes to the next level. Your role will be to manage the implementation of client projects while maintaining appropriate expectations, keeping projects within scope, and coordinating with the other technical, creative, content, and vendor resources to deliver outstanding services. Your process improvement duties will include applying industry best practices appropriate for our business by leading and training our delivery teams in new, more efficient process methodologies.
- Manage requirements gathering and solution delivery on key client projects.
- Provide process improvement and program/project management expertise.
- Teach process improvement and program/project management tools and techniques.
- Work independently with client and team members with limited supervision.
- Effectively document and evaluate client needs and offer appropriate solutions.
- Track and report team hours daily to ensure timely and accurate project billing.
- Effective liaison between the Sales, Client Services and development organizations on projects.
- Manage project scope and client through effective process and timely client communications.
- Thoughtfully test client applications and oversee client acceptance testing.
- Act as a solutions consultant to other business analysts and service personnel.
- Strong work habits including excellent organization and team leadership skills
- Ability to manage simultaneously occurring tasks in a deadline-driven business environment
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills written and oral. Ability to listen
- High level of professionalism with ability to work with senior marketing staff and professionals
- Web and technology proficient (at least 2 years of web-based system requirements capture)
- Strong problem solving ability. The ability to apply solutions to solve clients' needs
- Detail oriented and able to execute as well as design solutions
- Management / leadership experience a plus
- Strong skill level with Microsoft Office applications - including MS Word, MS PowerPoint and MS Excel
Required Education and Background
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field
- Project management curriculum or related certifications (i.e. Lean process improvement)
- 5+ years total experience in software project / process management and business analysis requirements gathering
- Consulting background preferred (working with external organizations)
- Experience in a professional services industry a big plus (legal, accounting, consulting, etc.)
- Agile development work environment experience a plus
Web Application Developer
We’re looking for a talented, creative, and self-motivated individual. If you are someone who is not afraid to learn without a lot of supervision and who is willing to jump in and solve problems, meet deadlines, and help teammates, then you could be a great fit.
- Use a diverse set of development skills to create, maintain, and enhance our client websites, proposal systems or other web applications.
- Employ strong attention to detail to create and maintain exacting production standards of Website or UI designs.
- Design and develop light graphical elements, and UI or web pages.
- Use your experience to provide input into application strategy, functional design, and usability.
- Utilize version control software and document processes.
- Experience configuring Tomcat on both Linux and Windows
- Dynamic web programming (e.g. php, asp, jsp).
- jQuery, Ajax and RDBMS (MySQL and/or MS-SQL)
- Version control systems like SVN or Git in a team environment.
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Self-motivated and willing to learn on your own and solve problems as they arise
- BS in Computer Science or a related degree.
- Experience using jQuery and Java.
- Knowledge of web statistics analysis, usage behavior, SEO, AWS.
- Experience with Web Services, HTML5, Active-Directory/LDAP, RSS Import/Export
- Web developing using Virtual Enterprise v4+
- A challenging and fun place to work with a career that leaves flexibility for your personal life.
- Company-paid individual Medical Insurance plus Dental Insurance. HSA optional.
- 401k with company matchin
- 12 days Paid Time Off your first year plus scheduled Work from Home days