When your work is interesting and you’re learning something new, it feels like you’re reborn a little bit every day. – Deborah McMurray
If you are entrepreneurial, a self-starter, motivated, passionate, love cool gadgets and technology, really smart, authentic, nice and fun . . . then you are the perfect candidate for us. Get ready to collaborate with the clients you serve, helping them solve problems and launch new brands, projects and ideas – and get ready to join our CP team as a “Pilot” and know that you’ll become an important contributor.
Our benefits are generous and compensation is competitive.
We are seeking a WordPress Developer responsible for front-end and back-end development focused on building bespoke websites for industry leading law firms. This is a full-time, on-site position located in Dallas, Texas.
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
- Working in a team environment and willingness to jump in and assist in other areas to get the job done
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working website
- Integrating with a legacy CMS
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience with a preference for a computer science related field
- 5+ years’ experience with WordPress related technologies
- Experience developing with and customization of the Genesis Framework
- Experience hosting multiple sites on WPEngine
- Experience with writing Sass while using a task runner like Gulp
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Experience with or knowledge of XML/JSON/SOAP in api architectures
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and ramifications for consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git or SVN
- Attention to detail in coding standards and code formatting
- Experience with Gutenberg and React
- Experience with working with third-party APIs
- Experience with BitBucket, GitLab, or GitHub
How to Apply
Send your resume with a cover letter to Ellen Hess at email@example.com. Please proofread carefully before you send – put your best foot forward: we care a lot about spelling, grammar and attention to detail.
The Content Coordinator manages a wide variety of projects and deliverables for the company’s clients. This position reports directly to the Vice President – Content and provides extensive opportunities for professional development and career mentoring. The Content Coordinator must be an excellent communicator, an energetic self-starter, be able to collaborate well with others and will have direct interaction with clients and a high level of responsibility for client satisfaction.
- Project planning and management of client campaigns and projects, including development of marketing plans, target/prospect lists, direct mail/email, marketing collateral, website content.
- Public relations activities include drafting of press releases, managing the client approval process, formatting/uploading approved content to distribution platforms, tracking and measuring of distribution/reach and preparing regular results reports for clients.
- Social media ideas and support for clients, including developing profiles/pages, creating a calendar/schedule for social media activities, drafting posts/updates, and uploading content on schedule as determined by calendar.
- Development of marketing collateral in collaboration with the company’s creative team, including brochures, business cards, branded promotional items, greeting cards, stationery, signs, banners, and other materials, as needed. Includes managing a variety of outside vendors.
- Advertising campaign management, including managing advertising placements, including researching rates, deadlines, reach, demographics. Assisting creative team with concept development for ad campaigns.
- Managing the advertising review and approval process with the Texas State Bar, when required. This includes timely completion and submission of Approval Request Forms and Addenda, sending status updates or edits to client, and keeping records of all requests and approvals.
- The Content Coordinator will also support all company marketing and PR activities for Content Pilot, including social media, email campaigns, coordination of conferences, sponsorships, seminars, webinars, and other events, client surveys, research, projects, proposals, contact database, and other marketing and new business development activities.
- Internal company administrative responsibilities will include tracking and reporting billable and non-billable time by client and project, creating and maintaining client files.
- College degree required, with a major in English, Communications, Marketing or other relevant area of study.
- Must be an excellent writer and communicator.
- Previous work experience in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Social Media or other relevant area is preferred, including any relevant student internships or summer jobs. Very strong time-management skills, able to work independently and diligently, without heavy supervision, to complete projects and meet deadlines.
Characteristics We Value
- Highly professional at all times, able to treat clients and coworkers with respect and kindness in every circumstance. Highly discrete and cautious with sensitive or confidential client information.
- Honest and forthcoming, quick to admit mistakes and take responsibility, willing to communicate openly and share feedback.
- Team player, willing to pitch in on any project and share the load, striving for team unity and a mutually supportive environment.
- Teachable and eager to learn, seeking information and requesting help when needed to perform or improve.
- Invested in excellence, with a strong desire to produce the highest quality of work and exceed expectations whenever possible.
How to Apply
Send your resume with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please proofread carefully before you send – put your best foot forward: we care a lot about spelling, grammar and attention to detail.