LI101: LinkedIn for Business Development
The basics of LinkedIn with some new tips and tricks for using the world’s largest B2B social network.
- Editing professional profiles – The top 5 components of a great profile
- Using the newsfeed – What to post and how often to stay top-of-mind with your network
- Leveraging the LinkedIn publishing platform – Achieve thought leadership and boost your professional reputation by publishing and promoting original content
LI201: LinkedIn for Professional Networking
Grow and maintain your network of clients and referral sources using the world’s largest B2B social network.
- Building the perfect network – How to find and add the right connections on LinkedIn
- Working your network – Using groups to share news and content with targeted connections
- Converting connections into clients – Using LinkedIn to execute a series of strategic touch-points with your network that will advance relationships
Both LinkedIn training sessions are presented online in 90 minutes to groups of up to 25 for a flat fee of $1,500. Contact Keith N. Wewe at firstname.lastname@example.org to request custom pricing for larger groups or individual training sessions.