To Content Pilot Clients and Friends:
We know that most of you have crafted similar messages. With everyone talking about the possible impact of the COVID-19 Coronavirus, we want you to know about our preparedness at Content Pilot. Without reacting to rumors or being driven by fear, we are sensitive to the serious concerns people have during this time of uncertainty. The health and safety of our clients and employees are our top priorities, so we are monitoring COVID-19 news very closely. We will take any actions directed by the CDC or other government officials regarding travel restrictions, office closures or other health and safety measures.
Content Pilot is entirely prepared to maintain business as usual in almost any crisis. We are equipped to provide full support for all our products, services and client engagements. Here are five reasons we are so confident:
- All our employees already work from home under a well-established policy, some once a week, some full-time. We’re set up for this and know how to do it effectively to maximize productivity.
- Our files are stored in a secure cloud environment and can be accessed remotely. We can create a virtual office on a moment’s notice.
- Over the past few years, we have invested heavily in security training to ensure our employees are hyperaware of the risks of security breaches, both online and off, and we are using the most secure technology and best practices to protect our systems and our clients’ data.
- We have clear health and safety guidelines and frequently communicate with our CP team on best practices to prevent the spread of the virus to others. We’re staying current on the latest developments and revising our policies to reflect new information as it becomes available.
- We have carefully crafted and thoroughly documented both our Business Continuity Plan and our Disaster Recovery Plan well in advance of any need, and we update both plans every year. These plans are available to any client upon request.
This is an uncertain time, but we want you to know that you can count on us being here – whenever and wherever you need us. Thank you for your continued support; we wish you safekeeping.
Deborah McMurray, CEO + Strategy Architect
C: 972.897.4921 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Dan Johnson, President
O: 972.952.0271 | C: 214.649.6849 | email@example.com
Sheila Sheley, VP – Content Strategy
O: 972.388.7401 | C: 214.734.6424 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Keith N. Wewe, VP – Strategy and Solutions
O: 972.479.9142 | C: 214.802.2700 | email@example.com