Neal, Gerber & Eisenberg
In a market with tight labor conditions and intense competition for talent, Neal, Gerber & Eisenberg LLP, a prominent Chicago law firm, sought a microsite to emphasize its standout benefit offerings. Like most firms, NGE originally included the benefits information on its website (nge.com), which launched in 2018, but firm leaders wanted to showcase its bold commitment to its personnel. They envisioned a microsite that would spotlight NGE culture and outstanding benefits and create a meaningful connection with current and future employees. How could they make that happen? By working with Content Pilot and infusing elements from best-in-class websites beyond the legal space.
What sets this project apart is NGE’s vision and our ability to draw inspiration from diverse domains and make it work for a law firm. Coupled with our dedication to elevating our clients where they are and addressing challenges head-on, the end result is a beautiful balance of tech functionality, aesthetics and user experience.
Being agile, receptive and innovative today is crucial. This project is a testament to CP’s unique way of comprehending client needs and designing a website experience that meets and exceeds their expectations.
Goals and Objectives for the Microsite
- Promote the firm’s unique benefits: due to their robust benefit offerings, NGE wanted to showcase them.
- Contemporary design inspiration: NGE and CP went beyond legal to find the aesthetic and streamlined the user experience they admired.
Vision, Strategy and Implementation
- Make it inspiring and on-brand
- Introduce sticky navigation: an always accessible sticky header tailored to user needs
- Integrate and brand media: from YouTube and Vimeo via the “Media WP Block”
- Personalize the user experience: via multiple custom-designed icons and buttons
- Facilitate the working style of NGE’s team: leaning into the DIY inclination of their marketing team, we created custom backend functionality for a seamless self-managed experience