We couldn’t be happier to announce that we are working with 19-year old Diamond McCarthy on strategy, design, content and its new website. It is a powerhouse trial firm that reaches across the U.S. and abroad, having represented clients in arbitration and litigation on six of the seven continents. (We are sure that Antarctica isn’t far off.)
They are known as a go-to firm in several key areas:
- Complex litigation, particularly financial-related litigation
- Bankruptcy litigation, representing the trustees, liquidators, receivers, trusts, and corporate creditors
- Professional liability litigation, typically representing the plaintiff
- Cross-border arbitration and litigation
- Intellectual property, particularly patents, trademarks, trade secrets and copyrights
- Trusts and estates fiduciary litigation – this is listed as “Probate, trust and fiduciary litigation” on our site at present
Plus, other important areas, which include:
- Bankruptcy, representing debtors and all other parties and interests
- Real estate litigation
- Labor and employment counseling, litigation and mediation
- Insurance disputes
- Health care litigation
The best part about working with Diamond McCarthy is that we are working with near-life-long friends and former colleagues. Deborah and Keith both worked with several of the partners when they were in-house marketers (at separate times) at then-Hughes & Luce (now K&L Gates).
Many thanks to the Diamond McCarthy team for its trust in us – now the fun begins!