Without relevant experience to evaluate, buyers of professional services will not hire you. It’s that simple.
CP Deals and Cases KM is the newest iteration of our enterprise-wide experience management tool – a proven, dynamic experience database that gives professionals the power to document, search, sort, manage, repurpose and package market-leading, career-defining experience.
“With a deep understanding of how buyers of B2B legal services buy and what high-performing lawyers do, our team focused on developing the most intuitive and robust set of tools and resources for CP Deals and Cases KM possible. We want to give our law firm clients a serious and competitive edge in their business development.”Deborah McMurray, CEO and Strategy Architect
New CP Deals and Cases KM Functionality
Our new Knowledge Management edition expands upon our precedent-setting experience management system into the areas of knowledge management and matter pricing – offering a 360-degree view of every matter; lawyer; and client, practice and, industry team.
Core features include:
- Ability to create Collections, or groups, of frequently used matters
- Advanced collaboration utilizing comments, alerts, likes, ratings and watches; customizable dashboards
- Table and card views for all content
- Advanced output options is MS Word, MS PowerPoint, and MS Excel.
- New global and advanced search options with custom filters, content exports and real-time matter tracking also enhance firms’ ability to aggregate and leverage a law firm’s collective experience.
Advanced collaboration utilizing comments, alerts, likes, ratings and watches; customizable dashboards; and advanced output options is MS Word, MS PowerPoint, and MS Excel. New global and advanced search options with custom filters, content exports and real-time matter tracking also enhance firms’ ability to aggregate and leverage a law firm’s collective experience.
Best Practices are at the Core
This system was inspired by former in-house senior marketing/business development professionals and is being used by some of the world’s largest and most prestigious law firms. From start to launch and beyond, your entire experience with us will be founded in industry best practices:
- Strategy – We will help you identify a strategy that will drive your project, and help you articulate it to key stakeholders and influencers.
- Content gathering – We understand how paralyzing the content process is in most firms. We’ve tackled it and won – we will help you determine the information that moves the needles with your prospects an clients.
- Gaining support of firm leaders – Align the goals of this project with C-suite goals. Prove that you know it’s not just about convenience and access, it’s about revenue growth.
- Process improvement – What are your most urgent needs for quality experience lists? How short are your deadlines
- Engaging lawyers – Lawyers must see the utility/value for them to get and stay engaged – we will help you.
- Housekeeping – What can you do annually, quarterly, monthly, weekly and daily to position your database as a trusted source for your lawyers’ best experience? We have a list.
Key features that solve often paralyzing problems:
- Easy and intuitive for non-technical users – marketers, lawyers and support personnel
- Highly configurable database fields based on matter type, lawyer team, client, geography, jurisdiction, fee arrangements, currencies, practice and industry focus, and more!
- A powerful search tool that finds your best matters by verdict size, deal scope, court, industry, practice, opposing counsel, referral source – even the most obscure and arcane pieces of information you might have tagged.
- Content organization and repurposing for output into RFPs, pitches, surveys, directories and websites.
- A flexible interface that can integrate with your website, intranet, time and billing, CRM and other databases, Windows desktop and your proposal center – for quick access, consistency, management and information updates.
- Mobility – use it on your tablet and phones. It also powers our unique sales mobile app, Velocity™.
- Leverage the data further with our Awards and Accolades module to save time compiling and presenting rankings/recognition and completing directory requirements.