The industry leader for fast, relevant pitch and proposal content from a single source.
When deadlines loom and the pressure of winning or losing is on, proposal tools that generate relevant, up-to date and easily accessible content are critical. CP Proposal Pilot enables you to enter or migrate information into a central hub, tag it and instantly use it in your offices around the world — in multiple languages, if required.
Rapid Assembly – A Tailored First Draft in Minutes
Winning numerous top industry awards and used by many of the world’s largest law firms, CP Proposal Pilot is designed by legal marketing professionals intimately familiar with the increasing demands for pulling together targeted, accurate pitch content. We give your proposal/business development team the power to quickly produce, collaborate on and edit a quality, well-branded document – minimizing the pain associated with multiple players and revisions.
Standard and enhanced features include:
- Sophisticated documents consistent with your firm’s global brand and produced in Word and PowerPoint.
- Instant access to your best experience, stories, descriptions, awards and more by team members anywhere in the world.
- The development of Question/Answer Pairs, a tailored system geared to large, formal RFPs.
- Seamless integration with your website, Elite, Aderant, InterAction, FileSite, SharePoint, as well as other databases, CRM and document management systems.
- The ability to easily and safely combine public website content with more sensitive matter descriptions – maintaining confidentiality and security at all times.
- Alternate language capabilities for all global character sets.
- Unique time-saving features, including Content Sets, which aggregate bios, practice descriptions and experience around specific topics and capabilities.
- Advanced search tools for keywords, industries, past proposals, lawyers, clients and more.
- Experience management with CP Deals and Cases configured to your firm and multiple practice needs.
20 AmLaw 100 Clients use CP Proposal Pilot or CP Deals and Cases
Content Pilot, with its team of seasoned law firm business development and IT talent, brings start-to-finish proven best practices, and the ability to anticipate your demands while still taking the time to learn about the unique
challenges you face. We don’t stop once CP Proposal Pilot is in place, maintaining superior client service post-launch. Formal post-launch support includes:
- Training materials and videos produced for discreet groups of users, including proposal management teams, lawyers and administrative staff.
- Content Pilot Wellness, our unique planned-service program that allows for support, training, adjustments and enhancements as your needs evolve – all at a predictable cost and lower blended hourly rate.
Tracking + Reporting
Traffic Management Capabilities Include:
- Dashboards to manage workflow, proposal status, wins/losses and much more, depending on your firm’s tracking needs.
- The most robust reporting features available for instant, detailed reporting to management, lawyers, practice groups and client teams.
Bottom Line: Reduce Headaches, Save Time and Improve Your Win Rate
Business development teams deal constantly with the pressures associated with pitches and RFPs – since the recession, the demand has quadrupled for some firms. Winning more and driving increased revenue hinges on quickly generating focused, streamlined documents. CP Proposal Pilot uncomplicates the tactical aspects of the process and enables you to focus more on designing a winning strategy for your firm.