Content Pilot is proud to support the second annual ILTA Marketing Technology Survey. To complete the survey, click on this link or the link below. Your deadline to complete the survey is July 19, 2019and it will take less than 20 minutes to complete.
In-house marketers: The survey is open to everyone, including folks who are not a member of the organization. Please see the release from ILTA below for more information. I encourage you to have your firm complete the survey and share with others. As stated below, the more participants, the better the data for all of us.
For the second time ever – and because demand is sky-rocketing – ILTA has released its 2019 Marketing Technology Survey to further benchmark the state of our industry. You can access the survey here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/8CND9LR
Law firm marketing technology professionals, processes and tools have been increasing exponentially over recent years, and until last year, there had never been an industry-wide benchmarking survey or analysis done – well, we’re doing it again!
Sponsored exclusively by Content Pilot, ILTA’s survey goals include:
- Learn what tools firms are using
- Identify what comprises a typical “marketing technology stack” by firm size in 2019
- Collect qualitative data that marketing tech professionals can leverage in their law firms and help them make more informed decisions
- Raise the profile of marketing technology within the industry and law firms
We know that marketing technology budgets are increasing, that new tools are being introduced each year and established systems have evolved to accommodate new needs. The survey results will shine a bright light on all of these things. We want to get as many firms to participate as possible over the next few weeks – firms of all sizes from all locations, regardless of whether you have a marketing department of one or 100. The more participants, the better the data for all of us.
A few important answers to your questions:
- Who should complete this survey?A: The marketing technology leader in your firm.
- What if we don’t have a marketing tech person?A: The senior person in the marketing department should complete the survey, or the person who knows the most about the marketing technologies you deploy in your firm.
- We have several marketing tech people – can they all complete the survey?A: Just one respondent per firm, please.
- How long will this survey be live?A: The survey period is four weeks, ending on July 19.
- How much time will it take to complete?A: We estimate it will take 15-20 minutes to complete.
- When will the results be available?A: ILTA will publish a Marketing Technology White Paper this fall, which will include commentary and the results. Our goal is to have it in plenty of time for your budgeting season.
- Do I have to be a member of ILTA to participate?A: No – come one, come all!